Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

2010 Debut Author Challenge!


This wonderful Challenge is being hosted by The Story Siren
Information
Join us!

The objective of this challenge is to read a set number of Young Adult (YA) and Middle Grade (MG) books from debut authors published in 2010.
There are some rules and regulations that you can read all about in Kristi's information post (linked to above).

I'll update this post as I add, subtract, read and review my challenge books. Not sure how many I should start (or end!) with so to I'm listing as many books as I have info on and that appeal to me. This post will grow and flow over the next year and there will be a link to it on my sidebar - check back for updates as the year goes on!

Sites to help in the search of books:
2010 Book Odyssey / The Tenners 
Debut Author Info Post
AuthorsNow!
Class of 2K10

What books to I want to read? Um...all of them I think :) 

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Thanks for joining the challenge! It's going to be so much fun! And you've got a great list of books! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)