Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Graphic Novels Reading Challenge 2010


Another challenge for 2010!

There are a bunch of Graphic Novels I have been meaning to read and this is a great way to help me stay organized :)

Here are the rules:
  • The challenge starts on January 1st 2010 and ends on December 31st 2010
  • You don't have to make a list beforehand (but you can, of course! Lists are great because they give ideas to people who aren't sure what to read. And if you do make one, don't feel forced to stick to it!)
  • We simplified the levels of participation: you can be a Beginner (3 Comics or Graphic Novels), Intermediate (3-10) or an Expert (10+). You're more than free to adjust your level of participation after the challenge has begun.
  • There will be mini-challenges! Look for a post with more info on that soon.
  • Overlaps with other challenges are totally fine.
    I'm aiming for Expert and I'll update this post throughout the year.
    Check out this post for updates on what I have read!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment



    Thanks a bunch for visiting :)