Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Hey guys!
I'm home sick today and I was hoping to catch up on some posting but since I got up this morning I've been hearing this voice in my head calling to me....

No I'm not crazy!

Well...um...at least not today :)

It's my bed - calling I mean. It's so warm and it's snowing outside and I'm sick and feel icky :(

So! That's where I'm going. I would take my computer but it doesn't like to cuddle so it has to stay under the couch where it lives :)

Ok - now you really do think I'm crazy.

Anywho!

I really really hope to get a Flashback Friday up for tomorrow (tomorrow is Friday right?) but if not I think it's ok :)  (and I hope you guys do too :)

Hope you are all feeling better then me and if you're sick too I hope you get better soon!!!

I'll be back!

oooo maybe I'll have enough energy to get started on my next contest...hehe...lots of books...lots of winners - how does that sound?

1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)