Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, January 1, 2010

Monthly Reads - December 2009

As we say goodbye to December we welcome a new year:

2010!

Can you freakin' believe it?!?

I absolutly love and hate December. The holidays stress me out like you would not believe but at the same time Christmas is my favorite holiday ever! For me, it's about family and tradition. Love and friendship. Ritual and Magic!

This year, my first year blogging, it has also been about books books books!! Thanks to an extra long holiday vacation (can we say - I love working in a school!) I was able to squeak in a few more end of year books helping to bring up my very pitaful December reads totals. blah!

So, let's see what December had to offer:
  • Ghost Hunting by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson
  • Seeking Spirits by Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson
  • White is for Magic by Laurie faria Stolarz
  • The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
  • Betrayed by Lili St. Crow
  • The Mark by Jen Nadol
  • The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick
  • Nightlight by The Harvard Lampoon
  • Give Up the Ghost by Megan Crewe
  • Green Angel by Alice Hoffman
Not too bad - most of these where read in the last week of the month :)

As always, I'm hoping to read more this month, review more, get more done - all the same things I wish for EVERY month :) We'll see!

Hope 2010 is treating you all well so far!!

2 comments:

  1. Great titles. :) Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved Green Angel. One of my all-time favorites.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)