Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 26, 2010

New Header and Button plus contest update

Hey Guys!
Do you like my new header? I'm still going to tweak a few things but I really like it so far.

AND!

I finally have a button (points to the right). Please grab me, I don't mind at all :)
Something got messy with the code for all of your lovely buttons that I grabbed in the past so I took them down for the moment. Should have them up again soon.

On a final note - my 5 Winner ARC contest is slated to end today but I know I won't get a chance to add up entries until possibly Monday so! I'm extending the contest through the weekend. If you haven't already entered - do it now!!

5 Winner ARC Contest-ends Feb 28th 11:59EST

Long week for me - so I'm taking a break from the blog world for a few hours tonight :)
I have more exciting news to share and lots of great 'mailbox' books for you to go gaga over so stay tuned!

Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Love the new header. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header and the button looks awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that Tree, we had one of those in my old house in PA, I LOVED that old tree! SOOO LOVED It! Great header, :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)