Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Monthly Reads and Challenge Updates - March 2010

Ok, this really isn't funny because April is NOT suppose to be here already! I mean, seriously guys? April? Month 4? I want a redo...what's that called in golf? A mulligan? I'm calling for a mulligan!

Didn't get nearly enough accomplished in March as I hoped. I'm probably being too hard on myself but it's so easy when I look around the house and see massive bookcases full of books, projects (both book related and not) in various degrees of completion and oh, laundry - laundry everywhere!

So yeah, I would like to redo March. I will go back in time, make some type of ill-advised deal with a fairy or daemon or ghost or soul scavenger or whatnot to gain some supper human mass organization skills and then kick March's but! I'll read every book on my TBR list, review every book read, finish challenges, start new ones, comment on every great blog post I read - oh, and bring out world peace!

What? It could happen.

Seriously though - I'm not one for regrets and one of my favorite things about books and blogging is that well, anything goes. I can read any book I want, post reviews whenever (or not) and know that there are other people out there with the same passion as I have for the written word. It's like one big cozy dysfunctional family :)

Ok - enough babble! On with the show!!

Books Read in March:
1.Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
2.Teacher's Pet by Richie Tankersley Cusick
3. Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz
4. Captivate by Carrie Jones
5. Switch by Carol Snow
6. Thirteen Days To Midnight by Patrick Carman
7. An Interactive Sherlock Holmes Mystery: The Crimes of Dr. Watson by Duane Swierczynski
8. The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
9. The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams
10. The Devouring by Simon Holt
11. Island Sting by Bonnie J. Doerr
12. Forget-Her-Nots by Amy Brecount White
13. Blood Feud by Alyxandra Harvey
14. Serenity: Those Left Behind Graphic Novel Vol 1 by Joss Whedon et all

Challenge updates:
2010 Debut Authors Challenge

8 books read so far!

Graphic Novel's Challenge

5/10

Support Your Local Library

Um...at least 20 / 75 but it's probably more...need to check!

Clear Away the Clutter

3 / 10

1 comment:

  1. I hear you! March went by way too fast. It's going to be summer before we all know it!!! Great job this month (even if you don't think so.. lol).

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)