Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 9, 2010

Read-A-Thon Activity #5: Declutter The Blog

 
Another great activity! 

Declutter The Blog is brought to you by A Passion For Books

As Casey says: "Today, I am hosting Activity #3: Declutter the Blog. In this activity, I want you to make some goals, pertaining to cleaning up your blog. This can include anything you would like, as long as it has to do with your blog. For example: sidebars, review and/or author lists, etc."

 Ok, here is my list:
  • Add favorite blog buttons to sidebar
  • Add tour buttons to sidebar
  • Work on adding pages
  • Update Book Review Title and Author lists and links
The Read-A-Thon ends Sunday night so there is still time to join in on the fun! Check out The Neverending Shelf for all the goings on and for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)