Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Read-A-Thon Check in plus other Saturday Fun!

Happy Saturday everyone! What a great Read-A-Thon Week it has been. It's not quite finished yet so there is still time to participate in the fun activities. Check it out if you haven't already! (Come on, there are prizes and everything!).

***The Neverending Shelf Read-A-Thon***
*Bookworming in the 21st Century: - Activity #1: Clutter and Hording Rehab
*Red House Books - Activity #2: Review-A-Thon
*The Neverending Shelf - Activity #3: Share the Blog Love
*Teens Read and Write - Activity #4: Clear Out the Pack Rat Mentality and the TBR
*A Passion for Books - Activity #5: Declutter the Blog
*La Femme Readers - Activity #6: 2010 Books that have Blown Me Away
 
Some more great fun is happening over at Princess Bookie's today as
Contest Craze 2010 is in full swing. Great contests all day long.


I'm getting some reading done, entering some contests and working on my In My Mailbox post that I hope to have up later today (or tonight)
Hope everyone is having a fabulous Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the read-a-thon! I'm not participating but it sounds like such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily - I sent you an email from my yahoo account - let me know if you didn't receive it. :)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had read more! I felt like I decluttered a good portion of my apartment though.. :-D

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)