Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, May 27, 2010

BEA Week Check In

Hey guys. Pretty much exhausted to the core tonight but I am finally somewhere with internet and wanted to check in.

BEA was pretty much awesome. So many great experiences, so many great books but really, my absolute favorite part was meeting so many great bloggers. The folks I hung out with this week?  Made of awesome. I'll give you all the details next week. Maybe by that time my brain will unmush itself long enough for me to form coherent sentences.

I have one more day of awesomeness ahead of me as tomorrow is the Book Bloggers Convention. I anticipate much more fun but hopefully the kind of fun that accompanies sitting down and not dragging 50 pound bags around.

I really wasn't joking about the exhausted part...falling asleep as I type.

I'll be back soon with more info on my week.

There is still time to enter my contests (points above). I got some awesome stuff for you guys!

1 comment:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)