Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox - November 7, 2010

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

um....kinda forget about posting my IMM this week. Nothing really to blame except pure laziness :) Seriously - didn't really get anything done this weekend. Pretty sure I'm going to regret that soon...

Anyway!

Here's what I got :)

Won from Goodreads
The Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries Volume 1 Origins by L.J. Smith
Is it just me or are these titles getting a little clunky? And, the book actually says it's "Based on the novels by L.J. Smith and the TV series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec" so....I'm not really sure who actually wrote the words. In any case, I'm itching to get all the Vampire Diaries series books read ;)






For Review from NetGalley:
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell - March 2011 from Harcourt
Those That Wake by Jesse Karp - March 2011 from Harcourt
Trickster's Girl by Hilair Bell - January 2011 from Houghton Mifflin

So, what's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. I got Vespertine too, it looks great. Ive yet to jump on the Vampire Diaries bandwagon, but I Like L.J. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting Stephan's diaries, will look forward to your review.
    Happy reading and have a great rest of the weekend!
    here is mine

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)