Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Monthly Reads - November 2010

Another month come and gone. Another month closer to Christmas time, snow and lovely cold nights spent curled up with a good book and a huge mug of hot cocoa :)

November was swell. I survived the turkey and the black Friday shopping (Sista are you reading this? "Hey America!!").

I also was very lucky in my reading choices as I pretty much loved everything I was able to read in November. One of these days I will actually be able to post reviews in the same month I read the books. Getting better though ;)

Look at the pretty picture! (I worked hard on it so you better be looking!)

Hard copy reads:
Awakened by Ednah Walters
Past Midnight by Mara Purnhagen
The Scorch Trials by James Dashner
39 Clues Book One by Rick Riordan
39 Clues Book Two by Gordon Korman
The Samantha Granger Experiment: Fused by Kari Lee Townsend
The Jaguar Stones Book One: Middleworld by J&P Voelkel

Ebook reads:
Rampant by Diana Peterfreund

Audio books:
Candor by Pam Bachorz
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

I really should update my 2010 Challenges..I've gotten behind on keeping track these last couple of months. 2011 will be better - lots of cool challenges ahead and I plan on actually being organized! What? It could happen :)

So, how was your November?

1 comment:

  1. My November was kinda slow. You posting this reminded me that I need to do my Month In Review post as well.. :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)