Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 2, 2011

In My Mailbox - January 2, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)
(Kristi didn't post the Mr. Linky this week but it will be back soon)

Woo hoo! Happy 2011 everyone!

Um...it's late! Oops! Been sick for a few days now - read a ton though!

This is about two weeks worth - let's see what I got.
Links are to Goodreads.

Holiday Bookmark Swap gifts from From Alyssa at The Shady Glade
I had a blast making bookmarks for the swap and I got some awesome ones in return - thanks Alyssa!

For Christmas:

Bought:

Sorry for the late post guys!

So, what's in your mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. I read Pretty Monsters this past year. I enjoyed it, even though I am not one to read short stories too often. Some are definitely better than others. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Girl Who Could Fly and loving it...great cover on Pretty Monsters. I may have to check that one out. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)