Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox - March 19, 2011

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren :)

A bunch of books came this week! With almost everything coming on Monday, it's probably the most mail I will ever receive in one day! 

Links are to Goodreads :)

To start - I got some RAK books! Don't know what RAK is? CHECK IT OUT!! 
One from last year that slipped past me!
2011 Debut (woo hoo!)
Big big thanks go out to Tishia from Paranormal Opinion and Cynthia from A Blog About Nothing - thanks for spreading the book love girls!

For Review:
This is my second copy so I'll be GIVING IT AWAY SOON!
Big thanks to Jennifer + Ben Bella Books

For Review:
*Hourglass by Myra McEntire (May 2011 from EgmontUSA)
*Family by Micol Ostow (April 2011 from EgmontUSA)
*Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (May 2011 from Simon and Schuster)
*Percival's Angel by Anne Eliot Crompton (March 2011 reprint from Sourcebooks)
Big thanks to Jenny + Goodman Media, EgmontUSA, Regal Literary + Simon and Schuster, Katie + Sourcebooks

From NetGalley:
This is about 2 months worth of books!
I dedicated the rest of March to only reading NetGalley books - I've failed so far so I'm extending it to April.
APRIL will be NETGALLEY MONTH for me!

*In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane (March 2011 from Harlequin)
*Bumped by Megan McCafferty (April 2011 from HarperCollins)
*The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (April 2011 from Harlequin)
*Girl Wonder by Alexa Martin (May 2011 from Disney Hyperion)
*No Place Like Holmes by Jason Lethcoe (May 2011 from Thomas Nelson Pub)
*Putting Makeup on Dead People by Jen Violi (May 2011 from Disney Hyperion)
*Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (May 2011 from Candlewick)
*Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (May 2011 from HarperCollins)
*A Long, Long Sleep by Anna Sheehan (Aug 2011 from Candlewick)
Big thanks to NetGalley, Harlequin, HarperCollins, Disney Hyperion, Thomas Nelson and Candlewick


So, what's in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. Wow, you've got lots of reading to do! :D I got Trial By Fire, this week, too---really enjoyed the first one so I'm excited to get to this one. Can't wait to start Hourglass, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your IMMs! They're always so....so joyful! xD

    OMG HOURGLASS WANT WANT WANT!!! <33333

    (*coughs* Sorry about that. I got kind of excited ;D)

    Anyways, happy reading Em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to reading your Hourglass review. I hope it lives up to its hype.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, look at all those pretty books! I'm with Sandy in her OMG HOURGLASS WANT, but I'd like to include Family in there too because it sounds really interesting.

    Good luck with all those Netgalley books. I know sometimes I go on a requesting spree and have no time to read everything. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic books this week! So jealous that you have Hourglass - really looking forward to that one.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/in-my-mailbox-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, I have this possibly unhealthy fascination with Charles Manson and his Family (I've read Helter Skelter 4 times, and I've watched a ridiculous amount of documentaries about him; I'm also going to read Joan Didion's The White Album only because she met members of the Manson Family and I want to read about it). Needless to say, I am now super-excited to read Family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. :D We'll be reading some of the same stuff huh? How exciting!!

    Ah this RAK business is very tempting I have to admit...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Books! Looks like we both are way over our heads with Netgalley. I have been trying to catch up on those too, so my next month will probably be very similar to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! New follower! I can't wait to read The Girl who was on Fire! I love that series! Great mailbox! Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)