Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NetGalley April Update

You guys are amazing! 

I'm so happy everyone is as excited as I am to be reading our lovely NetGalley books in April!

Check out my original post for information on joining in on the fun.

25 people have signed up (actually 31 as of this post) so as promised I've added another winner!

So now, 2 winners can choose any book under $15 from the Book Depository
Open internationally if the Book Depository ships to your country

I'll add another winner if we hit 50 sign ups!

Also, I never said how or when I would pick the winners :)
Winners will be picked the first week of May and I'm hoping I can get everyone who signed up to do a wrap up post / comment list or form or something or other so we can all see what everyone got read in April.

My first Netgalley book, which I will begin on Friday the 1st (no fooling :) is 

What will you choose first?

*****************************************************
Just wanted to say 'HI!' to my new followers (thank you again guys!!!)
If you haven't seen them already, I have a few other contests to check out
Japan Relief Donation Swag Giveaway (which only 1 person has entered!)

8 comments:

  1. I read THE VESPERTINE on NetGalley, too! ...I think my first one was THE IRON QUEEN, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first galley from NetGallay I'm going to read on April is In The Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane, and after that Those That Wake by Jesse Karp. I'm so excited about this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Perilous Prophecy of Guard and Goddess by Leanna Renee Hieber...I can't wait to read this (but I'm going to be good and wait).

    ReplyDelete
  4. good choice! I have to get to reading that one two! right now i'm reading back and forth between The Girl in the Steel Corst and Die for Me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made my way over here from Twitter after INLUVWBOOKs tweeted about you. What a lovely blog you have here! I'm a new follower.

    I really enjoy reading NetGalley books, but I'm about 15 books behind on the ones I've received by mail, so I don't have much time for NetG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first book is Bumped by Megan McCafferty, It looks amazing and I am really excited. I read the Vespertine and I think you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting with Hereafter but the Vespertine is high on my list! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first book was The Goddess Test! I have been able to read a second one after that already. I am about to make a post about what books I hope to read this month from NetGalley. This is such a great idea - I am really needing to get caught up on my review requests! :)

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)