Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sequel Saturday

Sequel Saturday is hosted by Elie from Ellz Readz :)

A special post to celebrate all the great sequels coming out! 
They have not been forgotten :)

This week, I picked:
July 12, 2011 
EgmontUSA

After losing her sister and finding out who- or what- she really is, Vanessa returns home for her senior year. Everyone at Hawthorne Prep has questions about her tragic summer, but knowing who to open up to is impossible. As she walks the halls without Justine for the very first time, Vanessa has more to worry about than just making a new life for herself.
Because the sirens are out for revenge. To protect herself and the ones she loves, Vanessa must call on powers she believes she has but does not know how to use. To learn, she'll have to seek help from the only person who truly knows her. But first, she must admit the truth about her real identity. (from Goodreads)

For my review of Siren - click here
I loved Siren and it ended with a lot more of the story left to be told so I am supper excited for Undercurrent.
How about you? Have you read Siren? Will you be reading Undercurrent?

Thank you Elie for starting this meme :)
If you'd like to participate, feel free to do your own post and then head over to Ellz Readz to leave the link so others can see what you picked.

2 comments:

  1. YAY, so glad you posted!

    I have a copy of Siren on my shelf, I am so glad to hear it is a great read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super cool cover. I adore water covers.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)