Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Winners!


I have picked the 4 winners of my 2010 ARC contest

Congratulations to:

justpeachy36 (Prize Pack 1)

Mona G (Prize Pack 2)

Betty McBroom (Prize Pack 3)

Shadowgirl (Prize Pack 4)

I have emailed you all. If I do not hear back from you by 3/23 I will pick new winners.

A big thanks to everyone who entered!!

*****************************************************
If you haven't already, check out my current contests
Lemniscate Quote Hop - ends March 21st
Haunted by Joy Preble - ends March 25th

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)