Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Not in my mailbox...but maybe in yours :)

My life has gotten a little scary / crazy pants in the last few days!

My head is a big old void of anything even slightly creative or coherent so no vlog or IMM this week. 

Might not post much in the coming week as well but that's life!

In the mean time, I have a few contests running that if you're interested in and haven't checked out yet, now is a great time.


So...nothing in my head...I mean mailbox...but maybe some goodies in yours :)

Win Miss Peregine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
CLICK HERE to enter
Ends July 25th

Win Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
CLICK HERE to enter
Ends July 29th

And don't forget about:


Thanks guys and hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Reallt nice blog. So many interesting posts and I like your way of expression. Keep it up.

    ....................
    House Cleaning Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can def understand crazy! I didnt get any books last week but this week has been good to me! :)

    My IMM
    http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-9.html

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)