Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Monthly Reads - August 2011

August was a little less crazy then July - you know, if you take out the earthquake and hurricane. Thanks Ma Nature! :)

Not fully back to normal bloggy wise, life wise, everything wise but I'm working on it!

I'm really hoping I can get back into the swing of things, so to speak, in September. I'm behind on a lot of stuff - reviews and email and updates for NetGalley July and planning for NetGalley October and cleaning my house and getting my daughter ready for Kindergarten! Ok, she's ready....I'm not!

But you know, I'm not beating myself up over my lack of productivity these last couple of months. No sense in doing that :)

Ok - on to the books and let's hope for less crazy / more books in September

Books Read (number of pages):
Everblue by Brenda Pandos (304)
Between by Jessica Warman (447)
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (450)
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch (288)
The House of Dead Maids by Clare B Dunkle (146)
The Raven (Skeleton Creek #4) by Patrick Carman (240)
Skyship Academy: The Pearl Wars by Nick James (384)
Between The Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore (240)

Short Stories (number of pages):

Graphic Novels/Manga:
Daniel X The Manga Vol 1 by James Patterson
Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident The Graphic Novel by Eoin Colfer

Children's Books:

Children's Chapter Book:
Sally's Bones by MacKenzie Cadenhead
The Warrior Sheep Go West by Christine and Christopher Russell

Audio Books (length):

Monthly Totals
BOOKS READ: 8
SHORT STORIES: 0
PAGES: 2499
GRAPHIC NOVELS / MANGA: 2
CHILDREN'S PICTURE: 0
CHILDREN'S CHAPTER: 2
AUDIO BOOKS: 0
HOURS: 0

Challenge Updates
Yearly Totals

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)