Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 18, 2012

On My Reader (21) - August 18, 2012


On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Some NetGalley love :)
Links are to Goodreads


August 7, 2012 from Open Road Young Readers
This e-book has an illustrated biography documents from Cooney's personal collection.
I'm pretty sure I read Fire as a teen but I didn't know it was part of a series. Very interested to get this bind up read!

August 28, 2012 from Open Road Young Readers
This one also has an illustrated biography and personal documents.
I don't think I read this one as a teen but I do love Lois Duncan!



January 22, 2013 from Disney-Hyperion
Disney doesn't approve bloggers for their NetGalley reads but they made an exception with this sample. 
I loved Victoria's first book and I can't wait to see what this one is all about.
It's currently a READ NOW so anyone with a NetGalley account can get it!



July 10, 2012 from Dynamite Entertainment
OMG I love this show! Written by the writers of Warehouse 13, I'm pretty sure this volume contains 5 issues of the comic book series. What I do know is that I'm reading this one today!

November 6, 2012 from Ape Entertainment
A graphic novel for kids - I'm going to read this one with my daughter :)

So, what's on your e-readers?

2 comments:

  1. The Archived looks AMAZING! I'm really excited to get my hands on a copy eventually :D Awesome haul this week!!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)