Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 1, 2012

On My Reader (23) - December 1, 2012

It's been for-ev-er since I've posted an On My Reader and it took for-ev-er to get myself organized in order to do it today! I need to get my act together ;)


On My Reader posts are were I highlight recent ebooks I've added to my digital collection :)

Not a whole lot considering how long it's been but I think that's because I've been very selective in what I request from NetGalley lately since I still have so many great books to read :)

Links are to Goodreads


Bought:

With book 2 coming out in a few months I need to read this one asap.

I read #0.1 and enjoyed it. I'll probably wind up buying all these short story prequels.

For Review from NetGalley

December 18, 2012 from Harlequin Teen
Reading this one now and it's fabulous so far!

February 5, 2013 from Bloomsbury
I loved Fracture and I love Megan's writing style so I'm excited about this one.

April 8, 2013 from Flux
I honestly had a hard time getting into Scott's first series but I have high hopes for this one!


So, what's on your e-reader? :)



5 comments:

  1. I love how you do this. I'm all eBooks and audios these days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :)

      I really need to start getting back into audio books - maybe it can be my new years resolution :)

      Delete
  2. It is so hard to keep track of all the electronic books that make there way into our lives! I have Hysterua as well and can't wait to dig in!

    My Added to the Bookshelf post!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I know! I have this massive spread sheet going...and it's so outdated it's driving me crazy! I wish my brain had it's own little electronic organizer sometimes :)

      Delete
  3. I still need to read Shatter Me! It's sitting on my shelf too so I have no excuse. Great books this week, Happy Reading!
    My Showcase Sunday!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)