Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, February 10, 2013

$20 in books - last change to enter!


NetGalley Challenge Participants

Tomorrow, Monday February 11th is your last change to enter my giveaway for $20 worth of books!

Entering is easy (and fun :)

**Sign Up for my 2013 NetGalley Reading Challenge HERE

**Link up a NetGalley title you reviewed in January HERE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All posted links that fit the criteria (be sure to read the entire post) will be entered. 

$20 Amazon gift card for US folks
OR
$20 worth of books from The Book Depository for International 

The winner will be picked and contacted on Tuesday, February 12th and will have 72 hours to reply before a new winner is picked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Didn't review any NetGalley books in January? No problem! 
I'll be holding a contest EVERY MONTH for NetGalley Challege Participants!
February's Review Link Up is HERE

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Happy NetGalley Reading Everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)