Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 15, 2015

All the Wishes Fit to Print: October Edition

Some tasty treats added to my wishlist recently.

What made it to your list this month?

A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall
August 2014 by Swoon Reads

Ok - contemporary romance is pretty much NEVER on my wishlist but after reading Hall's second book Signs Point to Yes and pretty much loving it I had to add this one!
Goodreads



Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
October 20, 2015 by Knopf Books for Young Readers

I am so late to the party on this one! Everyone is talking about it and it looks like for good reasons as it sounds fabulous!
Goodreads



Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits by David Wong
October 2015 by Thomas Dunne Books

I still haven't read Wong's John Dies at the End series but I couldn't help but add this one. I'm kinda addicted to Cracked.com and since Wong is the executive editor it's been blasted all over the site all month. Drinking the cool aid and giving it a shot!
Goodreads


Follow Me Through Darkness by Danielle Ellison
October 2014 by Spencer Hill Press

Danielle's a fabulous person and an awesome writer and unfortunatly, her first novel was published during my reading slump (which sucked so much!) and I missed it! I can't wait to get a copy in my hot little hands now!
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)