Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Half Year Mark Favorites


Top Ten Tuesdays is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Hello hello!

Today in Top Ten Land we're talking about our favorite 2016 releases so far this year.
Can you believe the year is almost half over!?

Here are my top 10 6 favs so far!

Shallow Graves
by Kali Wallace

A different tale about life after death.
It's also a standalone which I loved and there isn't really a romance which was refreshing.

GOODREADS | MY REVIEW

Stars Above
by Marissa Meyer

Book 4.5 in the Lunar Chronicles pulling together a bunch of short stories and while you don't need to read it to enjoy the series, I highly recommend it!

GOODREADS


Reign of Shadows
by Sophie Jordan

A fantastic fantasy with some twists! I can't wait for book 2.

GOODREADS | MY REVIEW



A Gathering of Shadows
by V.E. Shwab

Book 2 in the Shades of Magic series and OMG I loved it so much! A must must read for adult (and young adult) fantasy fans. Book 3 cannot come soon enough.

GOODREADS


Seven Black Diamonds
by Melissa Marr

I've been having a heard time putting into words why I loved this book so much. It's Melissa Marr and it's fae but it's very different from her Wicked Lovely series.

GOODREADS


Jane Steele
by Lyndsay Faye

Not my usual read but I'm so glad I picked it up. A retelling of Jane Eyre - only this one is good ;)

GOODREADS | MY REVIEW

5 comments:

  1. This is an awesome list with a bunch of books I wanna read! I'm especially interested in Seven Black Diamonds and A Gathering of Shadows, but I've gotta read ADSOM first! Thanks for sharing :) Here's my Top Ten!

    Lillie @Little Lillie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover on Jane Steele. I'm not really a Jane Eyre person, but I would consider this one. It sounds good.

    My TTT: http://www.anovelglimpse.com/2016/06/21/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favorite-2016-releases-so-far-this-year/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reign of Shadows has an amazing cover, will have to look at that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too loved Reign of Shadows and can't wait to read Jane Steele.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really recommend AGOS and Seven Black Diamonds. They were both amazing!

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)