Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: dotwav by Mike A. Lancaster

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and focuses on books we are super excited about!

Today's Pick


dotwav
by Mike A. Lancaster

September 6th 2016 by Sky Pony Press
GOODREADS

Why I'm Excited
I was actually lucky enough to get an ARC of dotwav at ALAAC last month (thank you Sky Pony Press!)
BUT! I couldn't pass up the opportunity to highlight it today.
Mike Lancaster's Human .4 and 1.4 are among my absolute favorite ya sci-fi and seriously, if sci-fi is your thing you NEED to read the Point series AND get dotwav on your wishlist!

What are you waiting on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)