Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday: X-FILES!!!!!!

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and focuses on books we are super excited about!

Today's Picks


The X-Files Origins: Agent of Chaos by Kami Garcia
AND
The X-Files Origins: Devil's Advocate by by Jonathan Maberry

January 3rd 2017 by Imprint
GOODREADS | GOODREADS

Why I'm Excited
OMG! Are you kidding me! Of course I'm excited. I will never NOT be excited for anything X-Files related!

X-FILES FOR LIFE!

Agent of Chaos explores the teen years of Fox Mulder and Devil's Advocate will explore the teen years of Dana Scully. Set in the Spring of 1979, both books are full of serial murders, government conspiracy and the occult.

AND teenage Mulder and Scully - OMG!

I'm so excited!

What are you waiting on today?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)