Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Happy Book Birthday! October 11, 2016 Edition

A big Happy Birthday to these lovelies today!

Welcome into the world!


The Midnight Star (The Young Elites #3) by Marie Lu | G.P. Putnam's Sons Books for Young Readers | GOODREADS

Black Widow: Red Vengeance (Black Widow #2) by Margaret Stohl | Marvel Press | GOODREADS

Still Life With Tornado by A.S. King | Button Books for Young Readers | GOODREADS

Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh | Sky Pony Press | GOODREADS

Beast by Brie Spangler | Knopf Books for Young Readers | GOODREADS


Iron Cast by Destiny Soria | Amulet Books | GOODREADS

The Weight of Zero by Karen Fortunati | Delacorte Press | GOODREADS

Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppel | Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers | GOODREADS

Frost by M.P. Kozlowsky | Scholastic Press | GOODREADS

The Row by J.R. Johansson | Farrar, Straus and Giroux | GOODREADS


Bound by Blood and Sand by Becky Allen | Delacorte Press | GOODREADS

Speed of Life by J.M. Kelly | HMH Books for Young Readers | GOODREADS

Be Good Be Real Be Crazy by Chelsey Philpot | HarperTeen | GOODREADS


And my Pick of the Day is....

Black Widow: Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl

After loving book 1 (Black Widow: Forever Red) I couldn't wait to get started on book 2! I'm a huge fan of the Marvel Universe and there is just so much awesomeness in this series!

Be on the look out for my reviews of both books next week!






Any birthday book buying planned into your day?
What new releases are you most excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)