Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, October 31, 2016

October 2016 Wrap Up: The Woo hoo for Fall Edition

Summer is over!
Summer is over!

It's Fall!
It's Fall!

The leaves turned and they fell and they are crunchy and underfoot all the time and it's cold and I need socks on ALL the time and it's cider season and pumpkin spice everything season and I love love love it all!

Hey, anyone wanna guess what my favorite season is ;)

October brought so many changes. The weather finally finally turned and I don't have to think about sweating anymore! The leaves in NH are so freaken beautiful - even if they are everywhere - I love each and every one.

And guys, I'm not gonna lie. Pumpkin Spice coffee? OMG I LOVE IT!

With so much FALLNESS happening around me, I kinda got wrapped up in all and didn't really spend any quality time here at Red House Books (insert sad music here).

But, you know what I'm gonna say!

It's totally ok!

Let's see what I did manage to get done, shall we?

Oh - and no pics or links this month cause I gots no time for that tonight ;)

THE REVIEWS
Black Widow Forever Red by Margaret Stohl | 5/5 Stars
Black Widow Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl | 5/5 Stars

OCTOBER READS
The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas
Black Widow Red Vengeance by Margaret Stohl
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
The Continent by Keira Drake
Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)