Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017!

I almost can't believe 2016 is over!

So. Many. Things. Happened.

It's actually a little hard to process and I still don't know how to feel about some things.

Fortunately, there are some things I do know.

I know what I want and what I love.
I know what I need and what I hope for.

It's the little things - always has to be the little things.

So far 2017 is feeling good and I'm going with it.

Some new things planned - blog, reading, Instagram wise and I'm looking forward to putting in the work to get things where I wan them.

I'm forever grateful for my little chunk of the interwebs!

Wishing you all the very best in the year to come. It may be hard and it may be horrible but love and kindness can always be found if you have hope.

Happy Reading Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)